Full/Part Time Full Stack Developer
HackScience is an IoT startup founded at Imperial College that is accelerating scientific research by automating manual process in the lab. We’re helping bring research to the world faster through IoT and Web technologies.
We’re working on a cutting edge platform to help academic researchers and BioTech companies easily create and control affordable automated tools.
Our team consists of a Robot Chemistry expert, A Hardware Hacker, Software and Product specialists with previous experience founding and running startups in education. With recent acquisition of a grant from the UK’s leading education charity we are looking to grow our team!
We’re looking to bring on a part time or full time engineer to help build out our platform. This is an exciting role with lots of opportunities to shape the technology of the company. This role has the potential to develop into a CTO position with significant equity benefits.
What you’ll be doing:
- Building software for the lab 4.0: enabling users to easily control custom IoT systems
- Help create our tool discovery portal
What we’re looking for:
- Python experience
- Some Angular
- A hunger to learn
- An appreciation of the lean methodology
Nice to haves:
- An appreciation of Agile development
- Previous experience working in a startup
- An understanding of Scientific research
- Pay based on ability and time commitment
- Equity package for the right candidate
- Every month a team member gets to choose where the team goes to eat!
- £30 a month to spend on books or hardware!
To apply please send a CV, which role you are applying for and links to any relevant profiles to Ignacio@hackscience.io. We believe your work speaks for itself so no need for a cover letter.